Ziptrak® blinds seamlessly connect your indoor and outdoor spaces, creating an inviting environment in which to entertain your friends and family. There is nothing better than having an entertaining space ready to go at a moment’s notice, and a beautifully designed alfresco area can increase your property’s value. These stylish and innovative window coverings provide year-round protection from the elements, ensuring you get the most of your outdoor area.
Read on to learn more about Ziptrak® blinds.
The Ziptrak® blind system protects you and your outdoor furniture from the hot summer and the driving winter rain. The innovative design of the blinds’ tracks ensures the fabric glides smoothly and efficiently – stopping anywhere you want.
Easily secure and lock your Ziptrak® blinds in the down position for protection against high winds* and damaging UV rays. The discreet profile of the track and the multiple colour options offer superior functionality without compromising your home’s aesthetic.
Connection through control
Ziptrak® blinds allow you to control airflow, light, and temperature while remaining connected with nature. Proudly Australian-owned and invented, these stunning blinds are the perfect choice for any home.
Summary of features:
- No zips, cords, ropes, or wires
- Customised installation
- Lock in position at any height
- Locks at the bottom to seal off the area from weather
How to clean your Ziptrak® blinds
Follow these easy tips:
- For shade mesh blinds: clean with a soft brush broom and a gentle hose down or wipe down with a soft damp cloth.
- For PVC plastic blinds: clean them using a recommended cleaning agent. We suggest you try Swiftee, an outdoor blind cleaner compatible with both mesh and PVC. Take care when cleaning PVC, as its surface is susceptible to scratching.
Care tips and maintenance
Regular maintenance of your blinds will keep them in good working order. To keep your Ziptrak blinds in tip-top condition, follow these easy-care tips
- Add a lubricant every few months to ensure ongoing smooth operation, but make sure the lubricant isn’t oil-based.
- Lower the blinds before applying lubricant
- Wash your spline tapes and tacks quarterly, and apply clear Silicone Spray
- Avoid using bore water to clean the blind
- Ensure blinds are up during inclement weather, storms, or excessive winds, as this may damage or tear the fabrics
Choose Vision Décor for your ZipTrak® Window Coverings
Our goal is to match you to the perfect window dressings, so come and visit our showroom or get in touch today.